Get the Complete Human Resource Management Notes from Glad Tutor. These Notes are designed for B.COM 2nd Year, BBA 2nd Year and MBA Students These are the Handmade Lecture Notes designed according to the Popular Business Management Colleges Syllabus and Universities.
Along with this, you will also get the Previous Year Human Resource Management Question Paper of the recognized Management Colleges.
We know HRM is a very scoring subject. From only this subject, Students can improve their Overall percentage. But because of not having Complete and Detailed Notes of HRM, Students don’t get good marks.
But we have got you covered. In this time, You don’t have the need to look the Toppers Notes or your Senior Notes.
The Notes which I am going to give you will be useful for all BBA, B.COM and MBA students.
Didn’t Believe?? So, Check out the topics of our human resource management notes.
Topics of HRM Notes-
These are the topics of our (HRM) Human Resource Management Notes.
HRM-Meaning, Definition, Historical Development,
Objective, Scope, Significance, Functions.
Training– Process, Principles, Methods and Techniques, Need, Assessment and Process Evaluation.
Development–Nature, Process, Methods, Techniques and Evaluation
Career Planning and Development
Industrial Relations- Concept, Trade Unionism
Worker’s Participation in Management
Present and Future Trends in HRM
Competitive Challenges influencing HRM
If I have left any topic, then shoot me an email at email@example.com.
I know. Now you are thinking about the prices?? You might be thinking that It’s gonna be an expensive one.
But Don’t worry. If I will tell the price, you will be amazed that How can someone provide the Human Resource Management (HRM) notes at lesser prices??
Time’s out for your guesses. The actual price of these notes is ₹499. But for the first 100 students, I have put the price of ₹99. Yes, You’ve read it right. You will be getting the notes at just ₹99.
But Don’t judge the quality of our (HRM) Human Resource Management Notes from the Price. The reason we are providing the HRM notes at low prices because I think education should be accessible to all the peoples no matter what background you belongs to.
I am not earning profits at this price. Even, I am not able to cover my costs.
Frequently Asked Questions-
Here are the most frequently asked questions which people ask online before getting the Human Resource Management Notes. I have picked the most important questions and answer here to help you in taking the right decision.
Q- How Will I get these notes??
You will get these notes through the mail in a PDF Format. It will be in your mail in just seconds. If some problem arises, you can contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> for a dispute and you will be refunded 100% of your payment.
Q- Is It enough to read from these notes??
Yeah, Of course, If you read from these notes, you will have no need to read from any other books. You will have ample knowledge of Human Resource Management.
Q- What Will I do If You don’t like the notes??
If you seriously don’t like our (HRM) Human Resource Management notes, then I will definitely refund your money. What you have to do, you to just send me an e-mail at email@example.com of refund of money and I will refund you the money. It is as simple as that.
So, Don’t let this go. This is a Limited Time Offer. I assure you that you will not get this offer from me after this. Don’t think We are earning so much through this.
This is just ₹ 99. I Know You will be in the college and It is not possible in College pocket money to buy the Expensive Subscription of Education Websites. That’s why I want to help you.
Important Questions asked in HRM Exams
- Explain the Concept, Importance and Functions of HRM.
- What are the Different Approaches to HRM?
- What is Effective HR Planning?? Explain all the steps covered in the HR Planning Process.
- Explain the term Recruitment and the Factors affecting Recruitment Sources.
- What is the purpose of Selection in an organization?? Also, explain all the steps covered in a selection process for a candidate??
- What is the difference between Training and Development? Explain the methods for the same.
- What are the factors affecting the Compensation Management of the Organization? Explain Compensation components also.
- Why Performance Appraisal is important for Employees in an organization?? Describe it’s methods also.
- What are the Objectives of Career Planning?? Explain the steps in the Career Planning Process.
- What are the major Influences of Industrial Relations?? Write the approaches of Industrial Relations in brief.
Yet conscious about the Quality of our HRM Notes??
For you, I have written an Intro about the Human Resource Management below. In this, I have talked about the Introduction, History, Nature, Scope, Importance and Functions of HRM which is enough to judge the quality of our Human Resource Management Notes.
So, Let’s jump into the Introduction of HRM.
Introduction to Human Resource Management-
Before proceeding forward, firstly We should know What is Human Resource Management??
It is basically a process of bringing people and organizations together so that the goals of both should be met. In simple words, the work of the HR Dept. is to Select the Best Employee for the Firm acc. to their Needs.
That can be like If the firm has a need for Experienced Staff or Fresher that totally depends upon them.
History of Human Resource Management-
Have you tried to think Why a Need of HR occurred in the Firm?? So, there is a history behind it… Let’s catch this up in brief.
The HRM has come from the Industrial Revolution and currently to the Human Resource Approach in a variety of contemporary factors.
So, Let’ get discuss them all in brief
- Industrial Revolution- In this revolution, Every firm started purchasing the latest machinery, which made greater progress.
Workers have to do less part of their work. Specialization increased but it has also lessened the no. of workers because of having less need for unskilled workers.
- Scientific Management Approach- To Improve the Efficiency and Speed of Workers and Employees, F.W. Taylor comes with the Scientific Approach. What their strategy is, they divide the work into small parts and gives the work to the worker according to their Specialization in order to get productive results.
- Trade Unionism- After the Scientific Approach, Workers started making their union as to protect against the exploitation done to them or any unfair practices or regarding their pay & benefits. The Lock-outs are popular examples of this time.
- Human Resource Movement- This Movement was conducted by Elton Mayo and its Harvard Colleagues. In this Approach, they tell that the Productivity of Employee is not only affected by the Job Design or not getting the Bonus or rewards.
It can also be through their Sociological and Psychological factors like their Family problems etc.
- Human Resource Approach- This Approach refers to the ‘Pet Milk’ Theory which states that the Happy Cow gives more milk. Similar to this, happy workers are productive workers.
So, we have to keep them happy by giving them rewards, benefits from time to time so that they will be more motivated and works for a long period in the firm.
Nature of HRM-
- Individually- Oriented
- Available the Right People acc. To Need of the Firm
- Builds Relationship b/w Various Dept. of Firm
- Continuous Function in Every Type of Firms
- Inter-disciplinary function
- Auxiliary Service
Scope of HRM
The Scope of HRM is very wide but it is mainly categorized into three Aspects that are Personal Aspect, Welfare Aspect and Industrial Relation Aspect.
- Personnel Aspect- This Aspect includes-
- Welfare Aspect- In this Aspect, we provide good working conditions and amenities to the Employees and Workers of the Firm by-
|Canteen and Lunch Room|
|Health & Safety|
|Recreation/ Entertainment Facilities|
- Industrial Relation Aspect- In this Aspect, We maintain Industrial relations b/w the employees or with different firms by-
|Grievance and Disciplinary |
|Settlement of Disputes|
Importance of HRM
At Enterprise Level
- Good HR Practices helps in attracting and retaining the customer for a long time.
- For promoting their Spirit, HR Dept. also provides Training for its Competitive Role.
At Individual Level
- It provides opportunities to the Deserving Employees for Promotion, Transfers to other States etc
- It allows people to work with commitment also.
At Society Level
- For Society, Human Resource Dept. helps them by providing Employment opportunities to the people.
- It also put scarce talents to put in use.
At National Level
- Effective use of Human Resources helps in the exploitation of physical and financial resources in a better way.
Functions of Human Resource Management –
Human Resource Management is Concerned with 2 sets of functions-
1.Managerial Functions- It includes all the functions of management which we use to do proper management.
2. Operative Functions- It includes the function of procurement, Development, Motivation and Compensation and many more.
- Procurement Functions- In this function, we procure the employee by taking the Job Analysis, HR Planning, Recruitment, Selection, Placement, Induction.
- Developmental Function- In order to Increase the Performance and to lessen the mistakes of the Employees, they give them Training, Executive Development, Career Planning and HR development.
- Motivation and Compensation- In this, the firm motivates the employees/ workers by giving them Motivation, Performance Appraisal, Incentives & Benefits, Job Evaluation etc.
- Maintenance- In this, we also give them maintenance services like providing Health Safety, Employee Welfare and Social Security Measures.
3. Integration Functions- It includes Grievance Handling, Discipline, Collective bargaining, Employee Participation, Industrial Relation etc.
This is all about the Key Points of Human Resource Management.
I believe Now You have judged the Notes Quality. So, Get your Human Resource Management Notes from the button below-
In case you still have some queries, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.I will solve your queries in less than 24 hours.