In this article, I will give you the Complete Human Resource Management Notes for BBA, B.COM and MBA.
You know HRM is a very scoring subject. From only this subject, Students can improve their Overall percentage. But because of not having Complete and Detailed Notes of HRM, Students don’t get good marks.
This Exam time, We have solved this problem for you. In this time, You don’t have need to look for your Topper’s Friends Notes or your Senior Notes.
The Notes which I am going to give you will be useful for all BBA, B.COM and MBA students.
Didn’t Believe?? So, Check out the Contents of the Notes.
Contents of HRM Notes-
HRM-Meaning, Definition, Historical Development,
Objective, Scope, Significance, Functions.
Recruitment- Process, Sources, Methods and Techniques
Selection- Process, Tests, Interview.
Placement and Induction
Training- Process, Principles, Methods and Techniques, Need, Assessment and Process Evaluation.
Development-Nature, Process, Methods, Techniques and Evaluation
Compensation Management- Wages, Salary, Incentives, Fringe Benefits, Bonuses
Performance Appraisal (Very Important Topic for Exams)
Career Planning and Development
Industrial Relations- Concept, Trade Unionism
Worker’s Participation in Management
Present and Future Trends in HRM
Competitive Challenges influencing HRM
So, How’s is this?? Is Something left??
If Something left, shoot me an email at email@example.com . I will add to this.
Now I can feel the vibes from your mind that you are thinking about the prices?? You might be thinking that It’s gonna be a expensive one.
But Don’t worry. If I will tell the price, you will be amazed that How can someone provide the HRM notes at a very less prices??
Time’s out for your guesses. These notes are just ₹39 . Yeah, You’ve heard it right. this is Just of ₹39 .
But Don’t Judge the Quality of our (HRM) Human Resource Management Notes from the Price. The HRM Notes are prepared by us.
I believe Everyone Money is Precious. Either it is
₹ 39 or ₹ 3,000. Everyone thinks before buy something. Even I check too.
So, I also want you to confirm your Queries. So, Let’s have an FAQ-
Frequently Asked Questions-
Q- How I will get these notes??
You will get these notes through mail in a PDF Format. It will be in your mail in just seconds. If some problem arises, you can contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> for a dispute and you will be refunded 100% of your payment.
Q- Is It enough to read from these notes??
Yeah, Of course If you read from these notes, you will have no need to read from any other books. You will have ample knowledge of Human Resource Management.
Q- What Will I do If You don’t like the notes??
If You seriously don’t like our (HRM) Human Resource Management notes ,then I will definitely refund your money within less than an hour. What you have to do, you to just send me an e-mail at email@example.com of refund of money and I will refund you the money. It is as simple as that.
So, Don’t let this go. This is a Limited Time Offer. I assure you that You will not get this offer from me after this. Don’t think We are earning so much through this.
This is just ₹ 39 . I Know You will be in the college and It is not possible in College pocket money to buy the Expensive Subscription of Education Websites. That’s why, I want to help you.
So, What you are thinking about?? Get the Notes by clicking on this button.
So, I believe that You’ve got your PDF notes.If You didn’t, Get it Now-
Yet conscious about the Quality of our HRM Notes??
For you, I have written an Intro about the Human Resource Management below. In this, I have talked about the Introduction, History, Nature and Importance of HRM which is enough to judge the quality of our Human Resource Management Notes.
So, Let’s jump into the Introduction of HRM.
Introduction to the Human Resource Management-
Before proceeding forward, firstly We should know What is Human Resource Management??
It is basically a process of bringing people and organizations together so that the goals of both should be met. In simple words, the work of the HR Dept. is to Select the Best Employee for the Firm acc. to their Needs.
That can be like If the firm has need of Experienced Staff or Fresher that totally depends upon them.
History of Human Resource Management-
Have You tried to think Why a Need of HR occurred in the Firm?? So, there is a history behind it.. Let’s catch this up in brief.
The HRM has come from the Industrial Revolution and currently to the Human Resource Approach in a variety of contemporary factors.
So, Let’ get discuss them all in brief
- Industrial Revolution- In this revolution, Every firm started purchasing the latest machinery, which made greater progress.
Workers have to do less part of their work. Specialization increased but it has also lessen the no. of workers because of having less need of unskilled workers.
- Scientific Management Approach- To Improve the Efficiency and Speed of Workers and Employees, F.W. Taylor comes with the Scientific Approach. What their strategy is, they divide the work into small parts and gives the work to the worker according to their Specialization in order to get a productive results.
- Trade Unionism- After the Scientific Approach, Workers started making their union as to protect against the exploitation done to them or any unfair practices or regarding their pay & benefits. The Lock-outs are the popular examples of this time.
- Human Resource Movement- This Movement was conducted by Elton Mayo and its Harvard Colleagues. In this Approach, they tell that the Productivity of Employee is not only affected by the Job Design or not getting the Bonus or rewards.
It can also be through their Sociological and Psychological factors like their Family problems etc.
- Human Resource Approach- This Approach refers to the ‘Pet Milk’ Theory which states that the Happy Cow gives more milk. In similar to this, happy workers are the productive workers.
So, we have to keep them happy by giving them rewards, benefits from time to time so that they will be more motivated and works for long period in the firm .
Nature of HRM-
- Individually- Oriented
- People Oriented
- Available the Right People acc. To Need of the Firm
- Builds Relationship b/w Various Dept. of Firm
- Continuous Function in Every Types of Firms
- Inter-disciplinary function
- Auxiliary Service
Scope of HRM
The Scope of HRM is very wide but it is mainly categorized into three Aspects that are Personal Aspect, Welfare Aspect and Industrial Relation Aspect.
- Personnel Aspect- This Aspect includes-
- Welfare Aspect- In this Aspect, we provide good working conditions and amenities to the Employees and Workers of the Firm by-
|Canteen and Lunch Room|
|Health & Safety|
|Recreation/ Entertainment Facilities|
- Industrial Relation Aspect- In this Aspect, We maintain Industrial relations b/w the employees or with different firms by-
|Grievance and Disciplinary |
|Settlement of Disputes|
Importance of HRM
- At Enterprise Level
- If there is a Good HR Dept. then it will obviously helps in attracting and retaining the customer for a long time.
- For promoting the Spirit or the Confidence, HR Dept. also provides Training for their Competitive Role.
2. At Individual Level
- It provides opportunities to the Deserving Employees for Promotion, Transfers to other States etc
- It allows people to work with commitment also by fulfilling their all needs.
3. At Society Level
- For Society, Human Resource Dept. helps them by providing Employment opportunities to the people.
- It also put scarce talents to put in use.
4. At National Level
- For a National Level, if there will be a Effective use of Human Resources, then it will benefit the usage of physical and financial resources in a better way.
This is all about the Key Points of Human Resource Management.
I believe Now You have judged the Notes Quality. So, Get your Human Resource Management Notes from the button below-
In case you still have some queries, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.I will solve your queries in less than 24 hours.