Finance is always a Life Blood of every Enterprise. Finance is not just related to managing the Finance, but it is also related to anticipation, procurement and allocation of finance whenever required.
For all these activities, A Finance Manager is required to have knowledge about Financial Management. I also want to give you that Knowledge by our Financial Management Notes. You can see the Topics of Our Notes below. No matter whether you are a B.COM, BBA or MBA Student, we have got you covered..
But before that, Let’s know a Perfect Definition of Finance by Harry G Guthmann and Herbert E Dougal,
“Business Finance can be broadly defined as the activity concerned with planning, raising, controlling and administering the funds used in the Business”
and Ofcourse the Definition of Financial Management,
“Financial Management is not only acquiring the funds but allocating the funds in such a manner so as to maximize the Profit to achieve the organizational goals.”
Financial Management Notes PDF Topics
So, Check out the topics of our Financial Management Notes-
- Time Value of Money
- Capital Budgeting– Conventional and Discounting Approaches
- Leverage Analysis- Operating, Financial and Combined Leverages
- Capital Structure- Theories and Approaches of Capital Structure
- Dividend Policy- Introduction, Consideration and Approaches to Valuation of Stock Dividend Models
- Inventory Management
- Cash Management
- Receivable Management
Overview of Financial Management Notes for MBA, BBA and B.COM
Glad Tutor provides you with the Complete Financial Management Notes for BBA, B.COM, MBA and other Management Students. These are the Handmade Lecture Notes. Along with the Notes, You will also get the Latest Question Paper of Financial Management.
These Notes are designed according to the syllabus of Popular Management Colleges/ Universities. You will get the Complete Knowledge about all the concepts of FM from these notes.
The actual price of these notes is Rs.499. But You can Buy these Notes at just Rs.299. Yes, you read it right. It is at just Rs.299.
Didn’t believe? Then, click on the button below
The reason We have set up the low price because I think education should be accessible to all the students no matter what background they belongs to. So, What are you waiting for?? Get the Financial Management EBook Notes for MBA, BBA and B.Com Students with Previous Year Question Paper.
Important Questions for Financial Management
- Why Financial Management is important for an organization?? Also tell the Objectives of Financial Management.
- Explain the Short-Term and Long-Term Sources of Finance with Examples.
- Define Capital Structure and also the factors affecting Capital Structure.
- Explain the Net Income and Net Operating Income Approach of Capital Structure alongwith their Assumptions.
- What is Cost of Capital? Write its Significance, Classification and the Computation.
- Explain the NPV and IRR Methods of Capital Budgeting with the advantages and disadvantages. Also tell its Difference and Similarities.
- What is Time Value of Money?
- Define the Hedging and Conservative Approaches of Working capital Management??
- What is the Need to Hold the Inventory?? Explain the Techniques of Inventory Management also.
- What do you mean by Dividend Policy and Explain its relevance and non-relevance theories.
- What is the Difference between Operating and Financial Leverage??
Thinking about the answers to these questions? Don’t worry. You will get all the answers from our Financial Management Notes for MBA, BBA, BCOM Students from the Button below.
Want to Ask Question?
There are some frequently asked questions which people asked online before buying the financial management notes. We have picked the most asked questions and answer here.
Q- How will I get access to the Financial Management Notes??
Ans- You will get an email in which you will get the Financial Management Notes in a PDF form. This is highly secured. If some problem persists, you can contact me.
Q- I am a B.COM Student. Is it also beneficial for me??
Ans- Yes it will be helpful for you also because We have designed the Syllabus of our Financial Management Notes for all the BBA, B.COM and MBA Students.
Q- Is it Enough to read from these notes??
Ans- Yes, of course. You will have ample knowledge of the Financial Management by these Notes and definitely score well.
Still not sure whether to buy our Financial Management Notes or not?? So, for you, I have written an intro about Financial Management which is enough to judge the quality of our notes.
Start with its Meaning- Financial Management is concerned with the Proper Utilization of Financial Resources. In simple words, it aims at maximising Profits and minimisation of Cost. It helps in firm’s growth by determining the Cash and Cash Equivalents of the Company.
Significance of Financial Management
- Acquiring the Sufficient Funds.
- Proper Utilization of finance.
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation
- CVP Analysis
- Capital Budgeting
- Working Capital Management
- Profit Planning and Controlling
- Dividend Policy
Scope and Functions of Financial Management are better explained here. So, Let’s Move Forward.
Organization of Finance Function
Financial Activity is the most important part of every organization. It is created under the Control of Board of Director. The Board Executive who control the Financial Department is known as Chief Financial Officer.
There are different names of this designation in different companies. The organization of financial management can be better explained as-
I believe now your all queries have been solved. So, What are you thinking now?? Get the Financial Management Notes for MBA, BBA and B.COM with model question paper at just Rs.299.
For More Details, You can contact me via mail Or You can also drop your Comment in the Comment Section. Glad will be glad to help you.